Free Sample Resume for a Bookkeeper
This is a Clean-Easy-to-Read Sample Resume, one-page format with sections separated by lines. Good portfolio skills including computers. Minimization of weak education by experience and inclusion of company training.
Bookkeeper Resume for Accountants & Bookkeepers
Professional abilities in general bookkeeping. Excellent analytical skills; develop operative systems to reduce expenses and protect revenue. A versatile team player who can work effectively and independently in challenging environments. Proficient on Lotus, Great Plains accounting software, and Officewriter programs.
Achievements and Qualifications
- Designed original program to correct inefficient hotel reservation system; reduced expenditures by clarification of authorizations and billing.
- Partnered with CEO to develop detailed medical coverage cost analysis schedule.
- Authored clearly understandable manuals on accounting office systems and procedures.
- Developed financial tracking system to maximize dollars spent on temporary help.
- Created innovative procedures that dramatically increased data entry productivity.
Arrow Electronics Yaphank, NY
Accounts Payable Manager 1989 to present
Oversee accounts payable department of electronics production facility ($115M sales).
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of general bookkeeping. Reconcile bank statements and accounts. Utilize chart of accounts to code vouchers and enter accounts payable invoices. Prepare cash disbursements, apply cash receipts, research bills, check batches and day reports for accuracy. Generate computerized end of month reports. Utilize trial balance for various schedules.
- Develop and execute numerous special projects. Determine budgets, establish hotel accounts, of each freelancer and temp used on jobs. Compile monthly special reports, prepare American Express schedule. Act as back-up for vacation coverage in department.
Video Today Magazine New York, NY
Accounts Payable Manager 1987 to 1989
General accounting with concentrated focus on vendor and customer relations.
- Addressed and resolved client problems and concerns. Performed customer credit verifications. Entered and prepared cash disbursements, invoices, and cash receipts. Assembled and tested voucher packages and coded account distribution. Monitored aging report, tracked collection of past due accounts, reviewed expense reports.
Education and Training
Hofstra University, Uniondale, NY
Company training: Journal entries, adjustments and accompanying schedules. Client billing systems(actualizations,etc.).
From Bookkeeper Resume to Sample Resume Main Page
Back To For Your Dream Career Home
Copyright ©2006-2014 For-Your-Dream-Career.com