A Medical Sales Position in the
Health Care Industry
This Medical Resume show you a sales positon in Medical Sales that will fully utilize his excellent background in the health care industry...
227 Mountain Road
A sales position in Medical Sales that will fully utilize my excellent background in the health care industry.
Sales Representative - Wound Closure Technician
NATIONAL SURGICAL CORPORATION
Detroit, Michigan - 1995 to Present
- Call on Surgeons in OB/GYN, General Surgery, Cardiovascular, and Peripheral Vascular Units.
- Demonstrate and sell wound closure techniques to Surgeons.
- 4th Quarter 1995: Achieved 4th in the country, and No.1 in the Southern Region in Sales.
- 1st Quarter 1996: Assigned to a new territory, which is the largest in the Southern Division. Achieved 93% of sales goal, which is the highest percentage achieved in the 4 previous quarters.
- Successfully converted Marshall Medical Center to 100% U.S.Surgical.
- 2nd Quarter 1996: As of May 1996, achieved 70% of sales quota.
DUN & BRADSTREET CORPORATION
Atlanta, Georgia; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Columbia, South Carolina - 1989 to 1995
- Self-directed and self-motivated. Worked independently from home with no direct supervision.
- 1995: Achieved 2nd in 1st quarter in National Sales Contest, which was 120% of annual objective, and 126% over prior year's sales.
- 1994: Achieved 106% of sales objective, which was 23% over prior year's sales.
- 1993: Achieved 3rd in Region in product sales.
- 1992: Achieved 100% of Club.
- Ranked No.1 in the country 8 months of the year, and achieved 3rd rank overall.
- First Quarter Regional Vice-President's Council, Representative of the Quarter.
- Wrote and edited Regional Newsletter for District.
- 1991: Regional Vice-President's Council, 3rd and 4th Quarters.
- 1990: Placed 4th in National Sales Contest.
- Third-Quarter Representative of the Quarter.
- Achieved 100% of Club.
- Designed sales presentation visual which was used companywide.
- Achieved 5th for Presidential Citation.
- 1989: Awarded Rookie of the Month 3 times.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE,Columbia, South Carolina
March 1989 to September 1989
BUSINESS MACHINES COMPANY, Knoxville, Tennessee
April 1988 to February 1989
- NATIONAL SURGICAL CORPORATION, New York, May 1995
Areas of Emphasis: New Products & Laptop Computer Training.
- NATIONAL SURGICAL CORPORATION, New York, October 1995
Graduate - areas of Emphasis: Anatomy, Physiology, & Aseptic Techniques, Sales Presentations.
Methods included Classroom, Role Play and Animal Laboratory.
- TARGET ACCOUNT SOLUTION SELLING PROGRAM, Parsippany, New Jersey, 1993
- DUN & BRADSTREET SALES TRAINING, Greensboro, North Carolina, 1989
- LANIER BASIC SALES SCHOOL, Greenville, South Carolina, 1989
- MITA SALES TRAINING, Atlanta, Georgia,1988
EDUCATION & ACADMIC AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Business administration
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY, Johnson City, Tennessee,1987
Four-year Basketball Scholarship - Basketball Captain 1986 - 1987
All Southern Conference Freshman Team, 1983 - Four-year Letterman
Copyright ©2006-2017 For-Your-Dream-Career.com