A Medical Sales Position in the
Health Care Industry
This Medical Resume show you a sales position in Medical Sales that will fully utilize his excellent background in the health care industry. The Bureau for Labor Statistics estimates that the number of available jobs for wholesale and manufacturing sales representatives should rise by around 2% by 2029. It’s reasonable to assume that opportunities for medical sales reps will follow the same trend. This growth is a little slower than the average for all industries, although opportunities at independent agencies may grow somewhat faster. Wherever you hope to use your sales skills, a carefully crafted medical sales resume can help secure you the perfect job.
Medical Resume in Health Care Industry
227 Mountain Road
A sales position in Medical Sales that will fully utilize my excellent background in the health care industry.
Sales Representative - Wound Closure Technician
NATIONAL SURGICAL CORPORATION
Detroit, Michigan - 1995 to Present
- Call on Surgeons in OB/GYN, General Surgery, Cardiovascular, and Peripheral Vascular Units.
- Demonstrate and sell wound closure techniques to Surgeons.
- 4th Quarter 1995: Achieved 4th in the country, and No.1 in the Southern Region in Sales.
- 1st Quarter 1996: Assigned to a new territory, which is the largest in the Southern Division. Achieved 93% of sales goal, which is the highest percentage achieved in the 4 previous quarters.
- Successfully converted Marshall Medical Center to 100% U.S.Surgical.
- 2nd Quarter 1996: As of May 1996, achieved 70% of sales quota.
DUN & BRADSTREET CORPORATION
Atlanta, Georgia; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Columbia, South Carolina - 1989 to 1995
- Self-directed and self-motivated. Worked independently from home with no direct supervision.
- 1995: Achieved 2nd in 1st quarter in National Sales Contest, which was 120% of annual objective, and 126% over prior year's sales.
- 1994: Achieved 106% of sales objective, which was 23% over prior year's sales.
- 1993: Achieved 3rd in Region in product sales.
- 1992: Achieved 100% of Club.
- Ranked No.1 in the country 8 months of the year, and achieved 3rd rank overall.
- First Quarter Regional Vice-President's Council, Representative of the Quarter.
- Wrote and edited Regional Newsletter for District.
- 1991: Regional Vice-President's Council, 3rd and 4th Quarters.
- 1990: Placed 4th in National Sales Contest.
- Third-Quarter Representative of the Quarter.
- Achieved 100% of Club.
- Designed sales presentation visual which was used companywide.
- Achieved 5th for Presidential Citation.
- 1989: Awarded Rookie of the Month 3 times.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE,Columbia, South Carolina
March 1989 to September 1989
BUSINESS MACHINES COMPANY, Knoxville, Tennessee
April 1988 to February 1989
- NATIONAL SURGICAL CORPORATION, New York, May 1995
Areas of Emphasis: New Products & Laptop Computer Training.
- NATIONAL SURGICAL CORPORATION, New York, October 1995
Graduate - areas of Emphasis: Anatomy, Physiology, & Aseptic Techniques, Sales Presentations.
Methods included Classroom, Role Play and Animal Laboratory.
- TARGET ACCOUNT SOLUTION SELLING PROGRAM, Parsippany, New Jersey, 1993
- DUN & BRADSTREET SALES TRAINING, Greensboro, North Carolina, 1989
- LANIER BASIC SALES SCHOOL, Greenville, South Carolina, 1989
- MITA SALES TRAINING, Atlanta, Georgia,1988
EDUCATION & ACADMIC AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Business administration
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY, Johnson City, Tennessee,1987
Four-year Basketball Scholarship - Basketball Captain 1986 - 1987
All Southern Conference Freshman Team, 1983 - Four-year Letterman
Copyright ©2006-2023 For-Your-Dream-Career.com