Entry Level Marketing
Sample Resume for Careers in Marketing
Entry Level Marketing Resume - A brief summary of qualifications will quickly point out this candidate's key talents and skills. This Marketing Sample Resume provides you one page resume and one page cover letter. The link here you will get Entry Level Marketing Cover Letter the Cover Letter
Entry Level Marketing Resume
4938 National Street
Gloucester, Massachusetts 01930
OBJECTIVE To obtain challenging, achievement-oriented Marketing position that will fully utilize skills in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Merchandising.
EDUCATION Bachelor of Arts Degree in Speech Communications,1993
University Of Massachusetts, Gloucester,Massachusetts
Financed 75% of education through work and scholarships.
- Solid organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ranked #1 in District in Sales while at High Fashion International./Strong sales, marketing and client relations skills.
- Proven ability to define issues, propose solutions, and implement changes.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and negotiating skills.
- Experience in management and employee relations.
CLINIQUE, Boston,Massachusetts, 1996 to Present
Area Marketing Specialist
- Promote and market Clinique's products by traveling to the different stores in the Boston area.
- Establish and maintain an excellent network of business relationships by providing superior service to customers, and by educating them regarding Clinique's products.
ENTERTAINMENT PHOTOS, Boston, Massachusetts, 1995 to 1996
Make-up Artist & Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for providing make-up services to customers.
- Provided excellent service to customers by effectively responding to their requests, inquiries, suggestions, and /or concerns.
POSTAGE COMPANY,INC., Boston, Massachusetts, 1994 to 1995
Associate Area Sales Representative
- Sold postage meters to area companies and increased sales by 37% within one year.
- Provided superior service to clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generated sales through cold-calling and setting up appointments.
HIGH FASHION INTERNATIONAL, Boston,Massachusetts,1992 to 1994
Sales Development Manager/merchandiser
- Managed overall operations and administration of retail store.
- Planned and implemented sales contests as motivational techniques for employees.
- Responsible for merchandising, marketing and advertising.
- Ranked #1 in District in sales, and instrumental in store being the #1 store in District on several occasions.
Entry Level Marketing Related Pages
Entry Level Marketing
To The Top of the Page
Back to main Sample Resume Page
Back to For Your Dream Career Home Page
Copyright ©2006-2023 For-Your-Dream-Career.com